The Ticket Window for 2019 is currently CLOSED
Everyone will purchase a General Admission ticket, and any additional events such as the VIP Luncheon will be a la carte, with a wristband issued for each of those events. All attendees will be required to have a General Admission ticket with the exception of the DRIVER for MotorSport Park.
Ticket pricing for the Friday Night Barbecue, Chester County Road Rally and the Black Tie Gala remain as stand-alone events, and no tickets are issued for these events (a guest list will be utilized). Tickets for Sunday events will also be available at the gate on the day of the Concours, Sunday, September 9th beginning at 9:30 AM.
All ticket prices are per person.
- People’s Choice Concours d’Elegance Three-Day Event Package (includes Friday Night Barbecue, Black Tie Gala and Sunday General Admission) for only $392.50 per person (a $467.50 value)
- General Admission $50 (required for all attendees)
- General Admission for 12 to 18 year old $25 (under 12 free with paid Adult General Admission)
- Friday Night Barbecue $55. (guest list only-no tickets issued)
- VIP Luncheon is an additional $75 (requires General Admission ticket or MotorSport Park ticket).
- Black Tie Gala Dinner $185. (guest list only-no tickets issued) Last day to purchase these tickets is Friday, 9/7.
- Chester County Road Rally is $185 and includes one passenger allocation (each additional passenger is $60). No tickets are issued for the Road Rally.
- MotorSport Park Ticket is an additional $10 more than the General Admission ticket. Total cost is $60 with one General Admission ticket included for the driver.
- Additional Passenger for MotorSport Park can be purchased separately for $50
- MotorSport Park Cars and Coffee on Saturday is FREE (No Charge)