The Ticket Window is OPEN.
We have a new Sunday ticket pricing structure for 2017. Everyone will purchase a General Admission ticket, and any additional events such as MotorSport Park, the VIP Luncheon and Chairman’s Club VIP tickets will be a la carte, with a wristband issued for each of those events.
Ticket pricing for the Friday Night Barbecue, Chester County Road Rally and the Black Tie Gala remain as stand alone events, and no tickets are issued for these events (a guest list will be utilized). Tickets for Sunday events will also be available at the gate on the day of the Concours, Sunday, September 10th beginning at 9:30 AM.
ADVANCE PURCHASE DISCOUNT PRICING AVAILABLE on select events until 11:59 PM on August 20, 2017. All ticket prices are per person.
- People’s Choice Concours d’Elegance Three-Day Event Package (includes Friday Night Barbecue, Black Tie Gala and Sunday General Admission) for only $235 per person (a $290 value)
- General Admission before August 21st $40 Beginning August 21st $50
- General Admission for 12 to 18 year old $25 (under 12 free with paid Adult admission)
- Friday Night Barbecue $45. Beginning August 21st $55. (guest list only-no tickets issued)
- VIP Luncheon is an additional $75 (total cost $115 with required General Admission ticket). Beginning August 21st, VIP Lunch is an additional $85 (total cost is $125)
- Black Tie Gala Dinner $160. Beginning August 21st $175. (guest list only-no tickets issued) Last day to purchase tickets is Friday, 9/1.
- Chairman’s Club VIP is an additional $145 (total cost $185 with required General Admission ticket). Beginning August 21st the total cost is $195.
- Chester County Road Rally is $165 before August 21st for Driver & Navigator including a special gift. Beginning August 21st $185 (each additional passenger is $60). No tickets are issued for the Road Rally.
- MotorSport Park Club Ticket is an additional $10. Total cost is $50 with General Admission ticket; $60 beginning 8/21.
- Additional Passenger for MotorSport Park is $40 through 8/20; $50 beginning August 21st (the same as a General Admission ticket)
- MotorSport Park Cars and Coffee on Saturday (No Charge)